Nasco Hull Maxx
Nasco Hull Maxx
NASCO WORLDWIDE proudly introduces HULL MAXX, a revolutionary, superior, clear, environmentally friendly, foul-release product that replaces heavy, ablative, polluting bottom paint and provides improved vessel performance.
HULL MAXX- A REVOLUTIONARY, CLEAR CHOICE
- This environmentally friendly coating replaces heavy, ablative, leaching bottom paints which contain heavy metals and toxins which poison our oceans and waterways.
- Our foul-release coating is easily applied over gel coat and as a clear coating, it allows the underlying color of the gel coat or paint to shine through.
- Hull Maxx decreases or eliminates the need for regular bottom cleaning.
- Any environmental growth or contaminates can easily be brushed or wiped away.
- Increased vessel performance and fuel savings due to the hydrophobic nature of the coating.
- Damaged areas can be easily recoated.
- Easily removed without damaging the gel coat with our Performance Stripper and light pressure washing–no stripping, scraping or grinding required.
- Hull Maxx is proudly made in the USA.
- Nasco Worldwide, produces industry-changing products that deliver both quality and efficiency in their application. In the marine industry, Nasco Worldwide has a comprehensive product line including protective, anti-fouling, and anti-corrosive coatings. These innovative protective coatings include a superior anti-fouling, clear coating which will increase a vessel’s hydrophobic capacity and other products which provide a shield against damage from heat, weather, salt, moisture, and other environmental factors.
- Nasco offers cleaning products that are far superior to those that are currently on the market. We design our products with your needs in mind that are user and environmentally friendly. Our products are cost-effective as they help eliminate application time, labor, and the need for future maintenance and reapplication.